Parish Council Meeting 2nd August 2021 7:30pm Broadmayne Village Hall
Members of the public would be very welcome at this meeting. The hall is a COVID safe environment, a risk assessment has been conducted, windows and doors will be open.
Due to the ongoing COVID situation, we must ask you to comply with a few special conditions.
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing COVID symptoms or have tested positive recently
- Do not arrive with or socialise with anyone from another household
- Unless exempt or when addressing the council please wear a face mask throughout
- Maintain social distancing both outside and inside the hall
- On arrival, sanitise your hands using the sanitiser outside the hall front door
- Give your name and contact details to the steward on the door, for track and trace purposes
- Follow the steward’s instructions about where to sit
- No copies of the agenda will be available
- Do not move about during the meeting
- Maintain social distancing as you leave
Please don’t be put off by these conditions which are for your safety and that of everyone else. We are anxious to get back to as normal a situation as possible and would welcome your input at the meeting.